Transport sector moves fast to electric mobility. At E:E Consulting our partners are active since more than 12 years in the area of e-mobility. We offer highly professional consulting for you and your company.
E:E Consulting has experience in several industries: Distribution grids, energy market, automotive, fluid fuel, and software development. We support you to strengthen your market position within e-mobility.
Within international research projects we have developed and implemented market roles for e-mobility. Our experience was also introduced to international standardization bodies, especially in ISO 15118 IEC 61850, IEC 61851, IEC 63110 and IEC 63119.
Whether you are a vehicle manufacturer (OEM), charging station manufacturer, charging station operator (CSO), e-mobility service provider (EMSP) or distribution system operator (DSO): We know very well business models, integration into (smart) grids, communication standards and German “Eichrecht” (German Standard Weights and Measures Law). Using this experienced we leverage our customers to get into a more successful position within e-mobility market.
E:E Consulting offers several professional services in the e-mobility environment:
- Support for procurement, installation and operating of public and private charging stations, AC or DC, up to High Power Charging (HPC)
- Conception and implementation for expanding charging stations by public sector
- Business planning for private sector for providing and operating charging infrastructure
- Support for tenders for further development (e.g. research projects) and installation of charging infrastructure (e.g. public funding projects)
- Integration of public and private charging infrastructure into smart grids and energy markets
- Commercialization of charging flexibility and unused battery capacity, especially for EV fleets
- Development and evaluation of e-mobility business models
- Support for development and certification for German Eichrecht compliant charging infrastructure
- Support for implementing and usage of communication standards (e.g. ISO 15118, IEC 61850, IEC 63110, IEC 63119 or OCPP)
- Representing of interests in standardization bodies and organizations